A weight on the stabilizer on my super-cheap, mini-RC-helicopter flew off and disappeared.
I would seem it's a common problem and replacement parts are impossible to find.
Thing-o-matic to the rescue!
You will need:
- 2 x M3 nut
- Acetone Applicator
- Print two of the little things.
- Screw a standard M3 nut onto the narrow end of the each thing.
- Put the thing onto the stabilizer where the weight was (nut end first).
- Using an appropriate applicator, get some acetone up in there to weld the thing to the stabilizer rod.
- Wait for the weld to dry.
Note: I didn't try but I doubt this would work if you only replaced one - best to remove the other weight if only one detached.