Note - these files were updated on 2/7/15 to make them easier to print!
- Print the black parts "digital_carla_blackParts..." (hair and shoes, eyes and eyeglasses) using black or a dark filament.
- Print the white parts "digital_carla_whiteParts..." using white or a light filament. (The latest version of this file has been printed successfully on a Makerbot with no supports.)
- Print the dress "digital_carla_dress..." using a color. (In the book illustrations, Carla's dress is orange! But you can add it to the black parts if you want to stick to 2 colors.)
- Plug the shoes into the legs.
- Plug the legs and shoes into the dress.
- Plug the head and arms into the dress.
- Plug the hair into the head and the eyes into the eye sockets.
- Carefully place the eyeglasses onto the head. Look for small slots in the hair where the glasses can rest.
NOTE: All the parts except for the hair should be able to be printed with no supports.