Customizable Yin-Yang Fidget Spinner
Allow for ISO 4032 M10 (16mm) and M12 (18mm) hex nuts along with the old DIN 934 M10 (17mm) and M12 (19mm)
add option to r\educe "tail" size
added the option to use loose ball bearings: 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" (tested with 5/8"); for a heavy, long spinning spinner.
corrected a design flaw with larger weights that caused insufficient connection between the bearing frame and the weight frames
allow for additional types of weights: 3/8", 1/2", M10, M12 hex nuts, 4 X penny, 3 X nickel, 5 X dime, 4 X quarter
eliminated bug that prevented M8 nut option from working correctly
When using Customizer, a radius > 0 will cause the preview to time out, but if you press the Create Thing button, Customizer will create it!
- uses hex nuts or bearings as weights
- uses 1- 608 (22x7) bearing to spin
- uses 2-4X M8 or 5/16" hex nuts, 608 bearings or 3/8", 1/2" or 5/8" loose ball bearings for weights
- edge roundness (radius)
- which weights: bearings or hex nuts
- the number of peripheral objects (yin-yang)
- The rotation angle of the peripheral objects: 2, use small, around 120; 4, use large, around 160-170