Welcome to the 2 colors 3D puzzle Moon Rocket (26 cm)
Each part has 2 numbers written on it: floor and position (e.g.:2-3 for second floor, position 3). The rocket shall be assembled floor after floor, beginning by pod, then floor 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)).
Assembly is presented here: https://vimeo.com/203635227
Sketchup file is also provided.
Also have a look to the big model (39 cm) at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2103481
Enjoy, please report prints pictures & like the thing :)
- Printed with Ultimaker 2+
- 2 Cura profiles provided. One for the main parts .stl files, a specific one for spikes.
- Please print separately the 4 .stl files (3 red + 1 white)
- Please don't heat too much the buildplate, otherwise you will have to clean a little parts
- Please use "touching buildplate" support for all parts but the spikes
- Use no raft but rifts
Red parts :
White parts :
Total (PLA : 9.0 g/m ; 0.2 €/m)