There are some awesome candy dispensers here on thingiverse. I made this new one to save on filament (this single dispenser uses only .1 kg and the 3x dispenser uses only .22 kg), to be small, and to only dispense a small amount of candy per turn. I am using this at the receptionist desk of my office (to keep away from the open candy jar grossness) and at my house to stop the huge amount of candy given per vend. Further I added threads to the print (which many machines do not seem to have for some reason) that fit a standard mason jar.
I also found that with the other candy dispensers the candy would get jammed or cut off in the tumbler while vending. I used to run a vending machine route as a teen, and remember we had to change out the professional machine's tumblers based on the types of candy/toys it was vending. So, I am designing tumblers specific to the types of candies, and marking the tumblers so they can be easily changed out.
Since these are so small, I designed the tumblers with a slot to insert a quarter in the front to use as a handle. While I originally intended to glue the quarters in, I found if you fold a small amount of tape over the part of the quarter that goes in, it will hold firmly in place.
The first tumbler is designed to work with Lemon Heads. It also works with jelly bellies, but not very well. It will consistently dispense two Lemon Heads without getting stuck (though the random malformed candy may cause problems I have not seen it yet).
The Jelly Belly Tumbler is done and working well. Because jelly beans are not round the tumbler may stick, but I added some play and changed the recess size so that you will get 3 beans out of it. If it does catch just wiggle the tumbler back and forth and it should free up easily.
Red Hots tumbler is done. I put a pocket on each side, so a 1/2 turn will drop them, and they come out quick.
I will continue adding tumblers for different candies. Let me know if you have any requests
Since there are unsupported flat part on the interior part of these dispensers, there will likely be some messed up part of the print, but it is on the underside where you cannot see it. I accepted this as a trade off for the savings on filament.
-Dispensers v1.1: Removed lip to slow down candy pieces and slanted lip to make pieces easier to remove.
-Dispensers v1.2: Extended feed ramp so candies come out further when dispensed.
-Dispensers "thick": I had some cracking around the jar threads at the top of the dispenser, so I made a version that has a bit thicker rim (I also turned up the heat on my extruder a bit). It sticks out past the edges a bit, so I am only adding it as an alternate version not replacing the main. Let me know what you think of it, and maybe I will spend some more time reworking it to make it stronger.
-Thanks to a comment, I found a mistake in the Thick Version of the dispensers. It should be fixed now.