Very Customizable Fidget Spinner
- type of weights: 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" nut, M8, M10, M12 nut, 608 bearing, 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" loose ball bearing, US penny, nickel, dime or quarter, M4 square nut
- number of rays
- number of weights per ray
- edge roundness (radius)
- tapering of rays
- glue grooves
Allow for ISO 4032 M10 (16mm) and M12 (18mm) hex nuts along with the old DIN 934 M10 (17mm) and M12 (19mm). Thanks to jnse for reporting the problem.
Added "minimal" ray style that just consists of the weight frame. If using an extended ray with one weight per ray, a thin bar will connect the weight to the center.
added M4 square nuts as suggested by nattrassj12
- added the option to use 5/16" (8mm) loose ball bearings
- added the option for horizontal glue grooves for center 608 bearing and ray weights
added the option to use loose ball bearings: 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" (tested with 1/2" and 5/8"); for a heavy, long spinning spinner. Thanks to stolli666 for the suggestion.
added option to taper rays or not; without tapering, the ray will be more rectangular and less triangular
- added M10 and M12 nut sizes
- fixed low resolution bug
- added 3/8" and 1/2" nut choices for weights
- nuts will protrude but didn't want to require supports or have an asymmetrical frame
- added the ability to extend the ray length when using only 1 weight per ray
- added coins to type type of weights: 4 quarters, 5 dimes, 3 nickels or 4 pennies. But I prefer nuts or bearings for weights.