TK300 REPRAP 3d printer with dual extruders DD2 and dual metal hotends E3D
by Rockyshi, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
- Ultimaker main board, will change to Rumba soon
- dual DD2 extruders, direct driving
- dual metal hotends E3D with cooling fans,Fast heat up
- lcd controller
- use prontface,cura or other opensource software
- 1.75mm ABS or PLA filament
- Fast change filament function
- Steel cabinet for power supply and electronics
- Borosilicate glass
- Mk2a 300mm pcb heatbed with 24v,can reach 140 centigrade
- building size 300300320mm
- layer thickness 0.1-0.4mm
- Steel side plates
- CNC aluminum connecting parts
- Modular packing
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
TK300 REPRAP 3d printer with dual extruders DD2 and dual metal hotends E3D by Rockyshi is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Rockyshi a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Rockyshi would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).