I wanted to mount my actioncam upside-down under my airsoft pistol, using metric nuts and bolts and a bit of plastic. This is the result.
- Mounts on your everyday RIS/Picatinny 21mm rail
- Uses metric nuts and bolts
- Used the standard GoPro fastener
- Very sturdy (I haven't been able to break it)
- Print with one of the rounded sides down and use supports.
- Use one M5 nut for the gopro fastener
- Use one M3 nut and one M3x30mm (or longer) bolt
As always the original design file (fusion360) is included, so feel free to improve it (or learn from it)!