Artifex 3D Printer
by 3DMakerWorld, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The 3DMakerWorld Artifex is an open source desktop 3D printer. The printer's frame is based on the frame of MendelMax-2.0, and the design was heavily modified for printability, strength, wire management, vibration reduction, filament feeding, and compatibility with other features in the extruder and heated build platform.
- Artifex Specifications: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/artifex/specifications
- Artifex Features: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/artifex/features
- List of Artifex Printed Parts: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/files/ArtifexPrintedParts.pdf
- Learn more about the Artifex 3D Printer at http://www.3dmakerworld.com/artifex.
As an open source 3D printer, the 3DMakerWorld Artifex was designed with the inspiration from many others' work in the open source 3D printing community. Please see our acknowledgements at http://www.3dmakerworld.com/artifex/acknowledgements.
UPDATE: The source files are now available at: https://github.com/3dmakerworld/artifex.
- Artifex Build Instructions [25.7M]: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/files/ArtifexBuildInstructions.pdf
- Artifex User Manual [6.5M]: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/files/ArtifexUserManual.pdf
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Artifex 3D Printer by 3DMakerWorld is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving 3DMakerWorld a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure 3DMakerWorld would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).