Pick-a-weight Fidget Spinner
- type of weight: 608 bearing, or hex nuts: 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", M8, M10, M12, loose: ball bearings: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"
- Edge roundness (radius)
- number of sections: 1 to 5
Allow for ISO 4032 M10 (16mm) and M12 (18mm) hex nuts along with the old DIN 934 M10 (17mm) and M12 (19mm).
added the option to use loose ball bearings: 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" (tested with 5/8"); for a heavy, long spinning spinner.
allow 1 to 5 sections in Customizer (5 was accidentally omitted, 1 works so why not)
- nuts larger than 5/16" or M8 will protrude but I didn't want to require supports or have an asymmetrical frame
- I like using vise grips to install hardware
- if a nut is loose in a PLA frame, dip nut in frame into hot water to shrink frame around nut
- See my collection of all of my fidget spinner designs.