Update June 01.:
Added a new version with and without an XT60 mount on the back and one without.
Gives better esc protection.
Infill 60% works for me the best.
Supports advised. Don't need a lot.
I changed the rear a tiny bit. The antenna mount is moved 4mm further to the rear and made it more vertical. Also raised the rear 5mm.
That will give a bit more space but the space inside is still less than the old one.
Also one thing. By the arms I added one bottom part. As you use a 4 in 1 esc. you can leave it there and mount the arms over the wires.
As you use an esc on the arm, remove the inner one or cut it open.
- Stretched is finished.
-30deg HD mount version is added to this X210 new.
- New version.
- X210 pro version is in the making.
Please give feedback!!!
After some comments I made some changes.
- The esc protectors are now 1mm thick and 2.5mm raised. This gives the bigger esc's more space.
- Added an extra zip tie hole on the inner side.
- Front length changed. The length of the mid of the cam mounting hole till the front of the opening is no 28.25mm.
- Side of the fpv cam the ridge that sits there is made a bit bigger to make it e bit more stiff.
- front by the bottom plate now follows the line better. It is not only optical it also makes it a bit stronger.
- VTX antenna mount moved 8mm to the front and angle is 10 degree more up. This is don so the short antenna's wil not hit the props.
Please let me now if the updates improved it and if there are other things.
The more feedback I get, the faster I can finish the pod and improve it.
Holes are still not there and can be made by using a sharp knife or soldering iron.
I did not ad them because I still work on the pod. As everything is ok I will ad them with also the step files so you can ad your own openings.
I hope to ad a cam mount version later tonight. This will be a 30 degree cam mount.
Other versions will follow.
The version with the lock nuts is not there yet. I changed this version and as this is ready, the other version will come back.
Other news for the X210 pro users.
I am working on a x210 pro version. It will get it's own thingverse number but I want to let you now that I am working on it.
Stretched X version will follow as both pods are ready.
I will design a bottom plate that will fit the pod and follows the flow. I make my own bottom plate so I can make it better fit and decide where I want the mounting holes.
Follow me on instagram as you want to now what is comming.
This pod is made with fusion 360.