Version 7 is perfect. The supports I used were 2.5mm from S3D. Also made sure there was infill around all the mounting holes .06res .6mm nozzle pla plus 205c
okay the instructions from the other probe mount didn't work at all.
So So many settings left out instructions. I did use the instructions on calibrating the probe which seemed to work.
Had to make all of these adjustments to the configuration H file in arduino.
define Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false
define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 22 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle]
define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -17 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
define Z_CLEARANCE_DEPLOY_PROBE 2 // Z Clearance for Deploy/Stow
define Z_CLEARANCE_BETWEEN_PROBES 1 // Z Clearance between probe points
//#define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 15
define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 180
define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 20
//#define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION 170
define Z_SAFE_HOMING_X_POINT (22) // X point for Z homing when homing all axis (G28).
define Z_SAFE_HOMING_Y_POINT (20) // Y point for Z homing when homing all axis (G28).
I RECOMMEND TO ALSO APPLY THESE CHANGES
define ENCODER_PULSES_PER_STEP 4
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://www.tinkercad.com/things/azvjVJ0GLG2