NOT compatible with the round fan shroud! However the Mistral 2.1 works perfectly.
Made a stabalizer for the Tronxy P802 z-Axis. You can use any 608 bearing you want. The fit is 0,3mm wider, so it should be easy to assemble.
I would recommend using sealed bearings instead of the shown shielded. http://www.banggood.com/10pcs-8x22x7mm-Deep-Groove-Miniature-Bearing-Sealing-608-2RS-608RS-Deep-Groove-Ball-Bearing-p-1052876.html?p=IV1908725094201408TX
Update V2: More stable due to inner 45° angle. Cut outs for the outer screws. (on the wrong side...), spacers to fit the longer screws provided with the printer
Update V3: Proper cut outs (chamfer) for the outer screws. Raised the spacers for the screws a bit. Chamfers for easier insert of the bearing and rod.
- Move your z-axis to the top. Remove the lead screw, the rod, the motor and coupler.
- Insert all screws in the holder, the bearing, the coupler of the stepper motor and place it on the mount.
- Insert the rod to go trough the acrylic frame and tighten the screws a bit to the motor, so the whole assembly can still move.
- Mount the coupler to the top, touching the bearing and insert the lead screw
- Make sure everything works without any tension on the rod or lead screw. The coupler can be slightly bend. Thats the reason we are using a spring coupler and then tension all the screws.
If sbd needs different dimensions just write me.
Distance leadscrew - rod: 17mm
Distance screw holes: 31mm