This is an all new Effector for Kossel Delta 3D printers.
- easy and stiff hotend mount with a clamp (two m3 screws and nuts)
- fan mount for hotend / heat break cooling. No extra shroud needed!
- round fan duct for 360° part cooling
- mount for a 5015 blower style fan for part cooling
- mount for a 18mm autolevel sensor (i used a LJC18A3-H-Z/BX)
Materials you also need:
- 2x m3x14mm screws and m3 nuts
- 6x m3x20mm screws (from the old effector in my case)
- 12x m3 nuts for mounting the arms (from the old effector in my case)
- Autolevel Sensor (optional)
- 5015 Blower type Fan (optional)
I designed the effector for my Zonestar D810, but it should fit any kossel (~20x30cm build volume).
All parts are uploaded (stl files) in the right orientation to print them.
The parts should be oriented as follows (orientation reference is as mounted on the printer):
- clamp: top/bottom (flat site) on the bed
- fan duct: bottom (air exhaust vents) on the bed
- connector: top (mount to effector) on the bed
- effector: bottom on the bed
- Mount the effector to the Printer
- Mount the connector to the effector
- Mount the hotend with the clamp
- Glue the fan duct to the connector