This is my mounting solution for the MPCNC and the DeWalt DWP611 Spindle.
NOTE: 25.4mm Version ONLY
- Bult in vacuum ring around the tool, with nozzle spout (30mm diameter lip, make sure your hose has an inner diameter of about that much
- Mounting holes for add-on plates: the design can be expanded by mounting accessories to the bottom using existing screw points (e.g. a dust brush, different kinds of attachments, etc)
- One piece ToolMount: replaces the existing tool mount on the MPCNC and screws directly to the tubes
- Holes for the lights on the DWP611 to shine through.
- DWP611 vent air redirection: directs the air blowing out the bottom of the DPW611 to the sides of the mount, preventing it from kicking up dust or chips and letting the vacuum work.
- Robust design securely holds tool, easy to take out and screw in.
Printing takes about 8.5 hours at 0.3mm with a base speed of 70mm/s. Let me know if you make one!