Ana the frog toy
by brico3d, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Toy frog made for the little ones. Attached are the files in .STL and the two modified .gcodes that allow to make the color change for the wheels and the eyes.
Enjoy it !!!
For more information:
Prusa i3 Hephestos
- For the impression of the body it is necessary to define a support limited to 80º
- For the axles it is necessary to define a 40% infill and a 8mm raft to ensure stability.
I suggest putting elastic bands around the wheels to avoid slipping. They do a great job!!!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Ana the frog toy by brico3d is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving brico3d a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure brico3d would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).