Derivative of Walker's upload (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:105542).
Love the scan, but there were a few places that needed some touching up.
I used OpenSCAD to create a tub "insert" to fill in some gaps in the tub walls and to thicken them up slightly for scaled-down printing. Then I "aged" the tub using Meshlab, at the same time combining it with the original file. Next, I spent quite a bit of time in Blender removing some excess material (under the raised leg and right arm, plus a few scanning artifacts scattered around the model).
Couldn't have done it without the original scan submitted by Walker!