Where's Everything Else???
In This Collection you will find:
- All other related parts for this project
- Future Updates to this Project
- All User Submitted Remix's
- Click that watch button to get notifications on future uploads!
Special Instructions For The Gearbox's <- Important!
You can use whichever gearbox that you want, as long as it's listed in the collection above.
- For this joint, you only need "Ring Gears #1", "Ring Gear#2" and the "3 Module Planet Gears"
- Do NOT use the "4 Module planet gears" they are too long.
- Do NOT use "Ring Rear #3"
- The 3rd module of the gearbox will go seemingly unused inside the top cover but it will actually be supporting top end of the planet gears. Though there IS room for the #3 ring gear to be installed, it would not support much of anything and only cause additional drag, backlash, and make this base impossible to disassemble.
- Please Read Section "A and B"
- To attach to this, use the EZ print Design or newer and make sure you use this custom center ring holder.
- The bullet-looking spacers go into the holes and work to hold all of the pieces in tight alignment.
A and B?
- The "Rotating Base" has an "A" style connection, so a "B" Style Connection is required to attach to it.
- Connections with a stepper motor mount are considered "A" Style connections.
- It's an unavoidable compatibility problem that arose from the recent simplification of the design. Opposite's attract, "A" style connections only mate with "B" style connections and "B" style connections only mate with "A" style connections.
Other Important Info:
Show Your Work!
- Make a "make" and show everyone what you made! (make? :0) Everyone will thank you for it!
For More Cool Projects and Upgrades, Don't forget to Follow Me on Thingiverse and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Gear Down For What?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.