Enclosure for marlin PS_ON (Auto power off your printer)
by 3DModularSystems, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This thing is an enclosure for a kit that works with marlin "PS_ON" feature.
This allows your printer to automatically powers off at the end of your prints.
- 2017.03.22 - Fix hole position of the top plate
- 2017.03.21 - Original Upload
- Marlin with PS_ON feature enabled
- Any other firmware that supports M80 and M81 Gcode
- Ramps 1.4 or any other boards that have the PS_ON pin available
- 1 Momentary switch - LA38 type => http://3dmodularsystems.com/en/eletronic-components/281-push-button-switch-for-panel-mount-380vac-10a-1no-1nc.html
- 1 meter 24 AWG dual black and red wire (about 1 meter) => http://3dmodularsystems.com/en/electronic/70-fil-double-24awg-rouge-et-noir-vendu-au-metre-lineaire.html
- 2 x 1 pin Dupont connector and crimps
- 1 Power supply cable (same as the one that goes to the Power supply of your printer)
- A few cable ties for safety (2.5x100mm)
- 8 x M3x8mm thermoplastic screws
- 1 x PSU_OFF_BOX_V2_TOP.stl
- 1 x PSU_OFF_BOX_V2_BOTTOM.stl
Kit and wiring documentation
Enjoy 3D Printing
3D Modular Systems
Evolutive 3D Printers
You enjoy it and want to help us with a donation: https://www.paypal.me/3DMS
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Enclosure for marlin PS_ON (Auto power off your printer) by 3DModularSystems is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving 3DModularSystems a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure 3DModularSystems would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).