If you like clarting about this is for you! Why not make your own edible set of dominoes.
This is a remix of my own earlier design "Domino Cookie Cutter".
I wasn't completely happy with the original design so I created this revised version which looks, feels and prints better.
Each stamp now comes in two parts which can be joined together using a "connecting_ring" and or glue. I would recommend using both.
Thing Files Include:
- Number stamps 0-9. For convenience i have added Thing files of grouped objects for 28 & 55 piece sets as well as a file for each individual components .
- Connecting Rings Each stam comes in two parts which are then joined together by a connecting rings. I would recommend also using glue for added secureity
- Domino cutters in 4x & 5x sizes. It's optional which you choose to print. However when not in use the 4x version can hold the 7 stamps needed for the 28 piece set. The 5x version can hold all 10 stamps needed for the 55 piece set.
- Containers for both 4x & 5x cutters, to hold all part together when not in use.
- Diagram of dominoes in each set. It's probably worth printing this out although if you create the dominoes in a logical sequence it is pretty easy work out what you need.
The cutter is intended for use with dough 5mm thick. If you don't already own a tool for controlling dough thickness I would highly recommend downloading this customizable
Rolling Pin Spacer by Eckerput
If the dough is sticking to the cutter use the 0 stamp to poke the dominoes out.
0.4 nozzle __ 0.2 mm layer thickness