Just finished my build on my new 3d printer, Folger Tech FT-5 and already been working on my mods for it.
I wanted E3D V6 with Titan extruder, autoleveling and a part cooling fan.
This is the mods so far:
- Frontplate for ORIGINAL MK9 extruder and hotend (2017-03-25, 3.16PM Redesigned)
- Frontplate with built in spacer for the Titan extruder (3mm spacer)
- Backplate have integrated lower and upper spacers (2017-03-25, 3.16PM Redesigned)
- Sensor bracket (2017-03-25, 3.16PM Redesigned)
- Fan mount that goes in the back of the backplate (2017-03-24, 11.16PM Redesigned)
- Fan duct (2017-03-31, 10.26AM Redisigned AND WORKING!)
Designed it for a capacitance proximity sensor so if i upgrade and put glass on my printerbed it will work with that to.
This is a work in progress and i may change things as i go along.
Link to the sensor i designed for:
Link to the fan i designed for:
Got it all printed and fitted and it all works...
Happy with the slim design, though the fan duct could be nicer though :D
Good luck and happy printing
Can print as you find best, would recomend supports on the fan bracket though...