I was fed up with these springs that support the headbed and made calibration a nightmare. So, after investigating a while - thanks to user "toolson", i tried to develop a solution for my Anet A8 heatbed.
I must say - i dont miss the springs for a second........
So here is the mould - i hope you like it.
I used that silicone to mould it - no surrepiticious advertising intended:
Remember to come back and post what you've printed as Make.
It's good for the designer and the community (that means you)!
To post a Make, come back to this Thing and click Post a Make.
Or, you can use the Thingiverse Mobile app found on
and the Apple App Store.