Smoothed and reduced version of my previous case. And less filament.
Now there's buttons.
Tested and printed.
Now description from previous version.
UPDATE3: Fixed some holes misplacement. LED hole is bigger. Now there are only 2 files: Front and Back panel with screw holes fit to each other. Tested it, prints are ok.
UPDATE2: Made v4 of UNIT (back panel). Use that instead. Fitted precisely for driver board and buttons board. And now you don't need side panel. And hdmi/vga connectors doesn't extend so much from unit.
Now it has no parts from original design so i put my logo on it.
UPDATE1: Fitted to actual screen from https://grabcad.com/library/innolux-7-tft-lcd-at070tn83v-1. Anyway i had to fix bezels and size. Mine is 100x165 mm.
And now even less material.
I remixed that to fit to my printer. This part is smaller, easier to print and need less material.
So if you bought Chinese display from Aliexpress with 3 boards, you definitely need case. My advice: just buy it with case already.
Anyway here's poor man remix, if you can't or don't want to waste a lot of filament.
And I added M3 screw holes instead of plastic pins.
Now its 3-part thing, maybe easier to assemble and fit everything in.
I didn't printed it yet. Testers welcome!