a new quadcopter build specialy for crash-flyers like me.
I also printed and reworked the vampire of Swepet, a real great copter. But as I said, when you are a beginner like me, you keep on printing after each try.
Print all parts with 15% fill and double perimeter.
this is to cut weight.
The feet should be printed with support material on, because of the part that will go into the aluminium tube.
The 2x aluminium 15mm square tube L=800mm, wall thickness 1.5mm, are cut out half in the middle to fit into each other and form a cross.
I post it as a SolidWorks Part and pdf.
The motor pods are at a 600 mm pitch.
The arms will stick out 100mm to protect the props.
You need about 12 40mm M4 hex socket head cap screws and 16 nylock nuts and some M4 washers to protect the plastic.
The canopy for the Red Devil is a rendered SW-part (jpeg), because I did not yet printed it, I will wait with the release of the stl.
I have added a light version (approx. 50% less filament) of the body half, with more countersunk holes for hex nuts and slightly longer slotholes for the Lipo-straps I use.