This is optimized for Filaflex or another flexible filament like Nylon.
I also made some modifications to enable the use with the AJGW extruder set.
I made this version changing the excellent design by Audran, please checkout the original version at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:169372
Changes in detail:
- Added filament guide at the extruder top (AJGW compatibility)
- Filled the gap between the tractor screw and the filament hole (Flexible filament mod)
- Down moved the idler axis for better alignment (AJGW compatibility)
Update 01 - 2014-03-01:
- Added a flex idler - no escape for the flex filament.
You can use the gear set from AJGW:
Flex Idler intructions:
It is necessary to follow a order to assembly the bearing on this version. Different from other versions that you push the bearing axis, in this design you have to slide it from the side. More details:
- Insert the 608 bearing on its place;
- Slide the M8 bar through the side hole;