"Have you tried poking it with a stick?" They ask. "No, I have not tried poking it with a stick" I reply. Not for the lack of thought for doing so, but because I simply do not have a suitable stick.
That is of course until now!
The Engineering Stick™ has been specially designed in Fusion 360 and has been put through load testing and structural buckling simulations to ensure it will not fail during use.
There are two versions available.
- Standard Stick | General use.
- Pointy Stick | High precision tip for the accurate poking of things.
No tool is complete without it's own storage system and so we have designed a matching wall-mountable Engineering Stick™ Rack to safely store up to four Engineering Sticks™.
Never be caught short for a poking again. Download your Engineering Stick™ NOW!
The Engineering Stick™ can be scaled along it's longest axis to fit your printer and still be compatible with the Engineering Stick Rack™!
Leaving the safety of your workshop? Scared you'll be left without your stick in your hand? Do not fear, the optional Mobile Carry Case has you covered! Scale along the longest axis to match your Engineering Stick™ and you'll always have an Engineering Stick™ on hand.
- Carbon Fibre | Increased rigidity when poking larger objects.
- Glow-In-The-Dark | For use in low-light conditions or during power failures.
- Edge | High performance engineering plastic for general workshop jiggery-pokery.
- PLA | Prefect for printing the Mobile Carry Case.
Please help support my work here on Thingiverse and on Instructables by using the following affiliate links when making purchases. Thanks :)
eBay.com | eBay.co.uk | eBay.fr | Amazon.co.uk
Make sure you have a sticky bed so the stick will stick properly. No one wants a stick unsticking during printing.