Minimal Raspberry Pi Zero Case/Holder
by Pyromaniac, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I wanted to create a simple to print, detach and mount case/holder for the Raspberry Pi ZERO (W).
- It has only one part
- You don't need any screws
- You have detach helper (see pictures), use a small screwdriver or something similar
- Because of the "springs" in the middle, the case is flexible (that's why you can push the raspberry easy into it)
- The mounting holes have a distance of 70mm, so you can also mount it on a VESA 70 Monitor/TV
(Mind the notes in "Print settings"!)
Z:0.1mm, Nozzle: 0.2mm
In case its to narrow for your RaspiZero, try "Slic3r"-Settings:
"Advanced" -> "Other" -> "XY Size Compensation" = "-0.15mm" (this is for my 0.2mm Nozzle, the bigger the nozzle, the higher this setting should be; and note the MINUS in the value)
See the last picture in the gallery...
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Minimal Raspberry Pi Zero Case/Holder by Pyromaniac is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Pyromaniac a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Pyromaniac would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).