Minimal Raspberry Pi Zero Case/Holder
by Pyromaniac, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I wanted to create a simple to print, detach and mount case/holder for the Raspberry Pi ZERO (W).
- It has only one part
- You don't need any screws
- You have detach helper (see pictures), use a small screwdriver or something similar
- Because of the "springs" in the middle, the case is flexible (that's why you can push the raspberry easy into it)
- The mounting holes have a distance of 70mm, so you can also mount it on a VESA 70 Monitor/TV
(Mind the notes in "Print settings"!)
Z:0.1mm, Nozzle: 0.2mm
In case its to narrow for your RaspiZero, try "Slic3r"-Settings:
"Advanced" -> "Other" -> "XY Size Compensation" = "-0.15mm" (this is for my 0.2mm Nozzle, the bigger the nozzle, the higher this setting should be; and note the MINUS in the value)
See the last picture in the gallery...
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Minimal Raspberry Pi Zero Case/Holder by Pyromaniac is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Pyromaniac a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Pyromaniac would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).