I printed the final result in TPU
I included 3 files to test out the flexibility of your materials, they all have different lattice thicknesses and lattice densities.
Solidworks and Meshmixer
I designed the sole in Solidworks using an Ultra Boost as reference.
Then I cut the sole in 3 parts and used Meshmixer to add the lattice structure to the middle and combine the top and bottom of the sole with the middle part.
Boost Material information
Printing each 1/2 sole took about 20h
Removing support material was pretty difficult. I used a sharp scalpel for this.
After cutting and pulling the original sole of the donor shoe.
Had to make some repairs after cutting of the sole
The original (fake) ultraboost and the soles ready for gluing
I used the sole of the donor shoe to clamp down the out-sole to the printed sole while gluing.
use clothes pegs if you don't have enough clamps
I added a bag of sugar in the sole to apply even pressure everywhere on the sole.