I needed some treasure tokens and I wanted to create a consistent set, with same bases and such.
Here's where each item came from:
- Armor 1 -Stockto's armored warrior. I posed him and chopped it down to size. Then created an armor rack.
- Armor 2 - Same as above but without a helmet
- Chest 1 - Dutch Mogul's loot markers
- Chest 2 - Dutch Mogul's dwarven loot markers
- Chest 3 (Didn't include) From Rocket Pig Games, only just noticed that they don't allow remixes in their license.
- Chest and gold 1 - Tvalladon's 25mm Treasure Marker v2 - only modified the height of the base to match the rest - also cut in half and stood upright to give way way better printing result (z resolution is much better then y/x)
- Coins - Dutch Mogul's loot markers - also cut in half and stood upright to give way way better printing result (z resolution is much better then y/x)
- Sacks 1 - Dutch Moful's loot markers
- Sacks 2 - Trynn's DnD Treasure Artifact
- Ruined stone base - I created this to base other things I craft (the scrolls and the book) - also cut in half and stood upright to give way way better printing result (z resolution is much better then y/x)
The book was created using the process described by Josh Williamson on DM Scotty's Crafts N' Games facebook page. Since it's a closed group, I've replicated the tutorial with permission.
The scrolls used the process described by jenniferg in her scroll case
Other crafting bits:
- Used woodland scenics snow flocking on most tokens
- Added a sword, axe and a swarovski crystal to the chest + gold. The print came out poorly, but adding these elements it looks great