The design is a version of the great fan block from timmytool.
It has some additional features like:
- fan ejection nozzles on both sides of the MK7 heater. It provides more even airflow over the printing area and MK7 radiator;
- wider ejection nozzles. Again, more air out - better cooling;
- optional connection to additional air supply (compressor) for delicate prints.
Print the block, clean, install, use.
If there is a compressor around and a need for additional cooling:
- drill two holes on top of the block;
- connect to the compressor using flexible tubes and T-adapter;
- make it cool!