Saw a lot of designs for car mounts for the switch but needed something small enough to fit on my print bed so I made this. Mimoja did a great job on the bracket, I just went in and added holes to put elastic straps through and doubled the thickness so it has more room to breath behind the switch. I put a removable glue dot in the bottom of each bracket to keep the switch from sliding out. It works great but the glue dots tend to roll up after putting it in and out a couple times, need to figure out a better way to keep it from sliding. Need to tidy up the knots holding the elastic too, just left it to see if they worked their way out, so far so good so I'll snip off all that excess soon.
I actually forgot what infill I used but the switch isn't super heavy so you would probably be good with a way lower infill. Print it on it's side, should only need support for the end nubs.