Original design comes from NordwickDesigns - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2038000
I think I got all the parts up here! (Leave a comment or a msg if you think something seems missing)
For my print, I upscaled this to be about 12" in length, as close as I could tell to a life size K2SO droid. So, I sliced up some of the bigger parts to fit on my printer. (Disclaimer: Not sure if these parts are sized right, so you may have to do some scaling of your own. ) I also reworked the "chin" and fused it with the "fangs" and another part, so you'll see in the pdf, that, what was originally three parts, are all one now. I also made some eyes.