I finally learned how to make proper knurling.
I plan to make multiple sizes just because I enjoy making them.
This actually make great and silent fidgets. :)
- After a test print, I decided to take the knurling all the way to a point.
- Version 2 has a larger chamfer and coarser knurling.
- Version 3 has the proper size hex socket... it should NOT match the shaft size :)
- Version 4 has better fit on the hex socket (slight taper)
- Added washer
- Added sets
- Clearer file names
Feel free to send me a message if you have any special requests.
- I recommend at least 3 shells/outlines
- Nuts are pretty strong at 10%
- Botls, especially longs ones need higher infill
- Having a cheap tap and die set can help you make these work better.