Morabaraba, also known as 12 Men Morris, is a game played competitively in many parts of the world. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morabaraba for more information and rules.
Alternatively you can ignore the diagonals and use only 9 pieces per side to play 9 Men Morris.
The plates are sizes as-is to print on a TOM ABP. Which means they should be able to print on anything. By clever arrangement it may be possbile to print all 4 board pieces at once.
- Print 4 each MorabarabaBoard.stl
- Print 2 each MorabarabaPieces.stl in two different colors for each side.
- Aquire 48 5mm magnetic balls known as buckyballs.
- Use a flat tipped machine screw to insert the magnetic balls into the board and each piece.
- Assemble the board. When assmebled there will be a hold in the middle.
- Make friend.
- Play Morabaraba with your friend.