Update: I recommend V5 over this version. Find it here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2702132
You need a "Bottom" 1 and 2, and a "Top" 1 and 2, to form the main case. The drawer lids are as numbered in the "Yo dawg" image.
V4 uploaded 5/6/2017:
- Increased charger hole width
V3 uploaded 4/29/2017:
- Changed from peg-and-glue assembly to M3 20mm screw x 8. Not quite so clean looking, but much sturdier.
- Added an internal drawer with a lid to securely hold 3 cartridges and USB cable
V2 uploaded 4/24/2017:
- Improved latch mechanism
- Grip strips! Dress up the look and make carrying it feel secure.
- Cartridge slots smaller, for closer fit. Now there's room for 6.
Durable, good-looking, functional, protective case for the Nintendo Switch.
Has space for adhesive felt or foam sheet to protect your screen. See the photos above for correct locations to place the felt.
Print requires no supports. I recommend printing with 3 shells (for strength) and ~20% infill. I used .25mm layers.
To complete assembly you will need eight M3 20mm screws.
A luggage lock completes the deal. Won't prevent theft, but will prevent meddlers from goofing with your savegames.