This thing is a case to protect the open source hardware wireless sensor node INGA.
It uses the friction between the PCB and case to assemble the case without the need for screws, straps, etc.
The model was made for INGA hw rev 1.2, it might not fit newer versions.
The text requires Write.scad from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:16193
1) Slice/skein with one perimeter (no additional)
2) Make sure cooling is enabled or print speed reduced so the walls don't wobble
3) After printing sand down the ooze/cruft, especially from the PCB guide slot. Don't force the PCB in or you'll have a hard time getting it out again.
4) You might need to sand off the guide stubs for the two parts to fit.
5) Assemble and enjoy a protected sensor node!