You can buy a complete assembly kit - this.
The list of parts to print
1 x 0000001. Case_Bottom
1 x 0000002. Case_Top
1 x 0000003. Logo
2 x 0000004. M5_Nut_Holder
1 x 0000005. Axis_R
1 x 0000006. Spring_Holder
1 x 0000007. Axis_R_Holder
1 x 0000008. Axis_R_Lock
2 x 0000009. М5_Bolt_Holder_Bottom
2 x 0000010. М5_Bolt_Holder_Top
1 x 0000011. Axis_L_Holder
1 x 0000012. Axis_L
1 x 0000013. Hand_Holder
1 x 0000014. Hand_Holder_Guide
1 x 0000015. Hand_Holder_Guide_Case
1 x 0000016. Hand_H
1 x 0000017. Hand_V
1 x 0000018. Case_Right
As the firmware used Eggduino. It's arduino firmware for EggBot / Spherebot with Inkscape-Integration (Github).
1) Download and unzip Firmware.zip.
2) For UNO board with CH340G download and install driver: http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_ZIP.html.
3) Download the ARDUINO IDE and install it.
4) Run the software. Select the Arduino UNO board and the proper COM PORT (should be COM5 or so) in the menu "Tools->Board"…
5) Open Eggduino.ino from Firmware.zip and upload the Eggduino code to your Arudino Uno.
The EggBot Control extension for Inkscape is the tool that you will use to help you test and align the EggBot, as well as transfer your drawings to an egg. Once Inkscape is running, you’ll have an Extensions menu, and on that menu will be a submenu labeled Eggbot.
If the Inkscape does not connect to the device, please check name of your Arduino in to device manager. And change it in ebb_serial.py on line 52 instead of "USB-SERIAL CH340".
Use template EggBot (File->New from Template) for your drawing.
Easy print. No support required.
Black parts - ABS +1% Scale
Yellow parts - PLA
We're sure Provlax would love to see what you've printed.
Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click
Post a Make to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier
to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via
and Apple App Store).