Dungeon floor tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles. This set has pool tiles with a variety of edges to create pools of water, lava, magic goo, whatever.
Compatible tiles/walls in this series are tagged with OpenForge
You can find this set on github
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, take a look at our tutorials.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
Water effect is created by
- Painting water area of tile a dark blue
- Covering with a layer of mod podge to smooth out the surface
- Painting on the wall side, layers of blue increasingly light as they get close to the wall
- Dry brushing mostly near the wall, but a little elsewhere with a very light blue
- Two layers of mod podge to give the water/glossy effect