This Thing is obsolete, see my improved design here:
This gun controller for the HTC Vive has the following features:
- Proportions based on the M16, designed for H3VR.
- Height adjustable stock with 95mm of travel.
- 3 possible configurations: Rifle, Stockless, and Stocked Pistol.
- Attach and detach to the controller in seconds.
- No fasteners required, glue optional.
- Minimal obscuration of the infrared sensors.
The longest part is 200mm.
Note: The stock flexes a bit, unfortunately. I printed mine in PLA, other plastics may flex more.
Print the set screw with 0.1mm layer height. Print the set screw and the stock lower part without support material.
The "stock lower" and "stock clip" parts go together tightly, you may need to use a mallet. You can glue them together if you want.