Vive Modular Gun Controller with Height Adjustable Stock
by BManx2000, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This gun controller for the HTC Vive has the following features:
- Proportions based on the M16, designed for H3VR.
- Height adjustable stock with 95mm of travel.
- 3 possible configurations: Rifle, Stockless, and Stocked Pistol.
- Attach and detach to the controller in seconds.
- No fasteners required, glue optional.
- Minimal obscuration of the infrared sensors.
The longest part is 200mm.
Note: The stock flexes a bit, unfortunately. I printed mine in PLA, other plastics may flex more.
Print the set screw with 0.1mm layer height. Print the set screw and the stock lower part without support material.
The "stock lower" and "stock clip" parts go together tightly, you may need to use a mallet. You can glue them together if you want.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Vive Modular Gun Controller with Height Adjustable Stock by BManx2000 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving BManx2000 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure BManx2000 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).