Low poly Lamp shade

by StenDan Apr 14, 2017
Download All Files

Thing Apps Enabled

Please Login to Comment

HI! When you say VASE mode, are you talking about SPIRALIZED mode? THANKS!

It is called Vase mode in Simplify3d
Maybe it is called spiralized i other slicers?

Spiralized in Cura is the same as VASE in S3D.
Started printing but my printer is printing the base, no holes...is that fine?

Comments deleted.

Great design. When i try and sl;ice this in S3d i get holes in some of the sections.. any ideas?

I also use S3d and I have no issues
It is important not to go to low on the resolution. 0.3 is working fin for me.
What are your settings?

Comments deleted.
Comments deleted.