Printable NES controller
by carlosgs, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Gotta love the NES. I had seen a few designs around here, but none of them color-printable. So after a few trial-redesign rounds, here is the final result :)
1) Print the body in white, A+B in red, and cross+start+select in blue/black.
2) Assemble all the buttons, you can use soft foam to make them "press-able".
3) 2D print the sticker (if you happen to have one of those rare 2D printer), plastify it, cut the holes with an X-Acto knife, and glue it in place.
4) You can also put a cable with a connector to make it even more realistic.
Design made in Sketchup. Again, I'm sorry for that. Summer is near and I will learn OpenSCAD soon.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Printable NES controller by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving carlosgs a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure carlosgs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).