EDIT: I would LOVE it if anyone who has printed it gave me feedback on how they think their prints change? I have seen no issues with mine prints getting any extra issues due to the whole printer moving slightly but would love to hear if you have. :) Thanks
I created this as I wasn't happy with the designs for the existing Anti-Vibration feet/legs that were on Thingiverse.
These hold up the 10mm threaded bars that run under the bed's smooth rods on the Original Prusa MK2/S and with the help of elastic bands cause the whole printer to float and transfer absolutely no noise into the table.
To use them print them up side down so the legs point up (no supports should be required as I designed them to never exceed 45% overhangs).
You will need at least 3 but I recommend 4.
Once printed get a small pack of elastic bands and:
1) Working from the centre feed the band though one of the holes and hook the end of the band around the outer poll
2) Feed the other end of the band though the hole on the opposite side and again around the poll. (IF your band isn't tight you might need to instead loop the band around the poll and feed it back though the two holes and hook it around the first poll again so you're doubling it's stretch)
3) Repeat this for the other side.
4) Test the weight of one corner by placing the 10mm threaded rod on top of the bands (so it cross the bands at 90deg). If it sits to low then add more (or stronger) bands.
5) Now repeat for the other 3 corners and relax as the vibration noise has gone! :D
NOTE: You will also likely need to add more/stronger bands to the back supports as most of the weight is there. ESPECIALLY if your spool is also on top of the printer!
This is the first working version and they do work great but there are some changes I MIGHT make as they aren't easy to thread the elastic bands though the tiny holes...
I created this in Fusion 360. Here is a link to it.
First test one worked fine so here are the other 3 required for full support. :)
The fun an slightly slow process of adding the bands. The red bands in the back images are just temporarily placed there. They will go over the bar to hold the supports to the bar when you lift the printer up.
One of the back ones in place. I did take this off and replace the bands with stronger ones as it was sitting a bit low due to the back weighing more but it works perfectly!