This is a limit switch bracket for my Openbuilds OX CNC. It can fit on V-Slots with two M5 screws and t-nuts. It holds firmly a Cherry Microswitch in place.
I had some 13mm acrylic leftover so I designed the bracket around this.
It can be 3D printed or milled on a CNC, like I did.
- mill the top side screw holes
- put screws in the holes into the spoilerboard.
- Mill the contour
- flip the part and screw it back in the same holes
- Mill the underside pockets.
- solder the wires to the switch
- press fit the switch in the slot puting the 2 leads in the larger space.
- insert 2 t-nuts in the V-Slots
- screw in with M5 10mm screws.
- connect the other side of the wires to the CNC board.