- i use 100% fil on all parts.
- 80deg on bed.
- 215 on nozzle
- rest is set by program (simpify3d)
- no supports needed.
NOTE! remember to rotate "Type-2 Cable Holder" and "Type-2 Lid"
- Glue "Type 2 Connector holder" on "Cable holder",
- Note that i will rotate it around 10 degrees on wall, for it to hold the Type2 cable better.
- put in 4mm nail in wall, then rotate and fasten rest of the screws afterwards.
- Glue "lid" on in the end.
Will upload picture of finished product mounted on wall.
please post pictures if you guys make it :)
Have a nice day!
Type-2 Kontakt.stl = Type 2 Connector holder
Type-2 Kabel Holder.stl = Type-2 Cable Holder
Type-2 Lokk.stl = Type-2 Lid