A sturdy and rigid z-rod bracket for right (and optional left) mounting for TEVO Tarantula.
I wasn't happy with the other z-brackets on thingiverse, so designed this upgraded one to satisfy my requirements:
- Dual cross support for added rigidity.
- Back plate for added rigidity.
- Elongated screw holes for stepper motor, can actually adjust the Y offset!
- Low profile, so you can make the most of your Z space.
- Has both right and left side brackets.
I would recommend ABS, I have had PLA Z brackets warp over time, especially with ambient heat.