Raspberry Pi Zero USB Stem case
by curcuz, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I wanted a resin.io powered portable device so I made this.
This is a stick case for the Raspberry Pi Zero with Pi Zero USB Stem . It has a keychain ring and cutouts for the 40 pin GPIO HAT, the USB and miniHDMI ports.
I attached 2 lid versions, one with the resin.io logo and one without it.
I printed with Colorfabb NGEN
- assemble the Raspberry Pi zero and the Pi Zero USB Stem as described in the official guide
- cut the excess from the 2 nylon screws after you have tightened the nuts
- print 1
- print either 1
- put the Raspberry Pi zero in the bottom part of the case
- glue the top with hotglue or similar
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Raspberry Pi Zero USB Stem case by curcuz is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving curcuz a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure curcuz would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).