This is another improved design for iPhone USB Cable Protector. Check my previous design here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2149850
Download Fusion 360
- Scale the design by x1.1 if you find difficulty in fitting.
- I haven't tried printing it with different materials, specially flexible material like ninjaflex. Keep me posted if anyone prints it in different material.
- If you want to update or modify the design then I wont mind sharing the original .f3d files, ping me if you need it.
- I would be more than happy if you share this design within your network so that more people can 3D Print it and save their charging cables.
- Do not forget to tag me while doing a social media shoutout @varunheta
Recommended settings for decent quality 3D prints:
- Layer height: 0.2mm
- Infill Density: 15%
- Shell Thickness: 0.8mm
- Material: PLA or ABS
- Print Speed: Not more than 40mm/s
- Supports: No
- Orientation: Upside Down Vertical Position
- Rafts: Yes
Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know about the design. I am more than happy to assist you all.
Print Material - PLA (White)
Print Temp - 210 C
No of shells - 2