Enclosure for third edition of MyGeiger DIY Geiger Counter Kit. MyGeiger ver.3.00 PRO is intended for measuring gamma radiation dose rate and for precision average CPS counting. The device was build for enthusiasts, a physics students, teachers and researchers engages in radiation study. It fit hobby projects as well as environment or laboratory test. The kit is compatible with wide range of Geiger tubes; it has flexible options for calibration that allows you to adjust your counter for different GM tubes.
The kit has re-designed efficient high voltage with enlarged output power, faster microprocessor with updated and enhanced software, USB CPM / CPS logging, faster lithium charger, reduced power consumption and comfortable controls. Now it got the ability to operate in radiation field higher than 1500uSv/h.
You can order the kit here:
10% OFF discount code: PROMO2017
If possible print with extruder nozzle head of 0.2mm or 0.1mm. To install the PCB into the enclosure you will need:
- make M3 thread drill in printed standoffs, be careful not to break the standoffs
- remove one upper M3 screw on the LCD shield (the screw that located on LCD shield above buzzer, otherwise top cover will not close nicely)
- remove kit's original bottom standoffs
- solder 3mm LED on the level of the top cover
- screw the bottom PCB to the enclosure with 2pcs M3 6x10 female-male, install the LCD
- be sure USB socket and everything is fit perfect.
- close the top cover and screw 4pcs M3x15 to fix the top cover
You need to add additional fasteners hardware to fix the PCB, LCD and top cover.
2pcs of 10mm Female-to-Male M3 standoff
4pcs M3x15mm plastic screws
some M3 washers