This is a nightlight in the shape of a wall-mounted Minecraft torch.
It uses 8 flicker LEDs (from LED "tealights") for realistic flame-flicker.
Torchtop and shaft pieces for the all-printed version are now up.
EDIT- added a photo of the all-printed version, completed. Printed torch base and shaft in natural ABS, painted with acrylics. Torchtop printed in clear PLA as before, painted in Gallery Glass stained-glass paint.
Print the torchtop in clear PLA. Note that it was designed as a stack of individual beveled cubes, so print it with very low infill and the internal walls help create divisions in the flicker.
Print the sconce mount in ABS, PLA, whatever. It has a wire channel running both up and down from the central hole, depending on how you intend to wire it. You could also use a battery pack and switch, of course.
The shaft is standard 3/16" or 5mm foamcore, overlaid with this image I downloaded from the net:
(Thanks to the creator of that image.) I scaled it so that the squares matched the 25mm cubes of the torch head, and used spraymount to put it on the foamcore. Then I cut it out and folded it up.
Each torchhead takes 8 flicker LEDs from LED tealights. I found a pack of 9 of them for $3 at a discount store. I'm running it off of a standard 5v adapter, so each set of 2 LEDs in parallel uses one 100 ohm resistor, then 4 of those sets are wired in parallel and glued up in the holes inside the torchhead.
The torchhead is painted in "Gallery Glass" stained glass paint, but I strongly suspect that you could just as easily paint it with Elmer's glue + food coloring, which dries transparent like the Gallery Glass.
I may CAD up and post a printable version of the shaft for those who don't want to mess with foamcore, but you'll have to paint it.
I mounted it on the wall with double-sided mounting strips.
EDIT: I have posted printable versions of the shaft, sconce, and a torchhead to match the printed shaft pieces. Print 1 sconceandshaft, one torchheadforprinted, and one 4highshaft. Note that I have NOT tested these new parts, but they should fit tightly, except that the torchhead should have some wiggle room so that it can be reversibly hot-glued to the upper shaft.
EDIT: Printed sconce and shaft are a tight fit on a Lulzbot AO-100; (see pic) may need a little sanding to fit when printed on a less-calibrated printer.