Rear bracket remixed from boompy's great rear bracket design. His one half covered the new power supply's integrated fan so decided to make this one with a nice tarantula on it. The tarantula was shamelessly taken from this:
I printed at 0.3 and it still took 6 hours, simplify3d lied and told me 4.5 hours. Support material took about 15 minutes to get out. Little tip if you make one, hold the spiders body when cleaning up the support. I managed to break the body along a layer line but thankfully it's unnoticeable. You will need a small file to get in between the legs where the supports were welded on.
I've added a front bracket that I resized from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2152987
I was about to chop the rear out of the original boopy design but noticed someone had already remixed it but in a smaller size. Resized to fit the latest 2017 power supply with fan.
The front bracket I printed at 0.2mm and it turned out a lot better. Now redoing the rear one at 0.2mm, I'll update the pics when it's done.
I've added the 0.2mm pics, it came out a lot nicer. Supports came off easier and it was all around a nicer print. Also added a comparison pic of 0.3mm on the left and 0.2mm on the right. Print at 0.2.
I changed the infill down to 40% and it's still rock solid. I could probably get away with less.
The 0.2mm print took 8.5 hours at 50mm/s, acceleration 1000, jerk 7.
I've added the spider so you can print a different colour and glue it on top, see the photo.